C2C Engineering provides a bespoke engineering, design, drafting, consulting and project management services to clients. With experience in small and large Wineries, Food and Beverage, Liquid Waste Treatment and Recycling industries, C2C has a broad range of capabilities.
We specialise in the design, procurement and construction of:
- Waste Water Treatment Plants
- Winery Facilities
- Process Facilities
- Equipment, Piping and Catwalks
- Process design, PID’s & Schematics
- Siteplan building, management and expansion planning
C2C Engineering works collaboratively with clients and can provide varying amounts of service, depending on the ability and needs of the client. Services include:
- Initial concept design
- Plant/Equipment layouts
- Management and co-ordination of multidisciplinary teams.
- Process Design
- Detail Design
- Estimating, sourcing and procurement
- Project Management
- Site Supervision
- Commissioning and Training
Clients can choose which services they require, ie, they may need help with Concept Design through to Sourcing, but can handle Project Management and Site Supervision themselves.
C2C can also work as part of the client team. In this instance, we can be based in your office and be a full time or part time resource.